Royal Jelly is rich in proteins, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, carotenoids, and bioflavonoids.
OTC/Lifestyle Pearl of the Day: Royal Jelly Propolis
Indication: Royal Jelly is used both orally and topically to support wound healing and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Chewable tablet is a natural mixture of propolis, royal jelly, and pollen, and is the best way to consume natural bee products daily with its unique taste.
- It is rich in proteins, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, carotenoids, and bioflavonoids.
- Ingredients: Bee pollen (30%), propolis (18%), bee pollen (12%), carob, and cocoa.
- Take 2 tablets 1 or 2 times a day or more as needed, preferably between meals.
- Royal Jelly is known to have an antibacterial effect, which can keep wounds clean and free from infection.
- Unsuitable for infants under 1 year old. Do not buy if the security seal is torn.
- One animal study revealed an increase in collagen production in rats given royal jelly extract.
- A test tube study showed significantly enhanced tissue repair capacity in human cells treated with royal jelly.